Non-governmental organization “Road Safety Support Foundation” was established in Ukraine in 2012. Our mission is to reduce the number of traffic-related deaths in Ukraine.
Road Safety Support Foundation is an active member of many international associations, including EASST (Eastern Alliance for Safe and Sustainable Transport, United Kingdom) and Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety.
Playing as a partner in many international projects, we actively support the UN Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020.
We also facilitate the implementation of the national road safety policy by developing and implementing projects and activities in partnership with the other stakeholders both at the national and international level.
Our activities can be divided into four core areas:
• Conducting research on the issues related to the problems, trends and prospects of the development of road safety programs;
• Developing informational and analytical reports on the road safety issues.
• Organizing education and publicity campaigns to improve understanding and awareness of the current challenges in providing solutions to road safety problems.
• Organizing activities to promote and ensure safety of the fleet companies’ workers.
• Promoting environmental protection and sustainable fuel usage.
Members of the Board of Trustees
General-major of Police, Deputy Chairman of State Mortgage Institution
Human rights activist and author of the “100 argument against fines GAI”, author of TV program “Mobile auto-lawyer”
Managing Partner at “Aval Brok”
President of the company “Voronin & Partners”
Director at Training Centre “Aktiv-Bezopasnost”
Road Safety Support Foundation Team
Chairman of the Board